Hey all! So, today I wasn’t really sure what to post about, so I searched online for some inspiration:) I quickly noticed that the “25 Facts About Me” Tag was still pretty popular, so I thought I would try it as well!
I figured it would be really cool to share some facts with you guys today, so here are 25 of them:)
1) I’m either the most introverted person you will ever meet, or the most outgoing…I cannot control to be anything in between!
2) I kind of have a fear of knives…
Yup. Not spiders, not the dark or anything like that…knives:p (*good luck slicing things and making food!* I say to myself)
3) I don’t really wear makeup (I just think I’m a bit too young for it) But, I usually just wear moisturizer and red lipstick:) (love it so much!)
4) My best birthday was spent in Minnesota with my family, in mall of America! There were seriously like three or even four floors and thousands of stores!!!
5) I think I have insomnia or something and it’s really annoying to say the least. Two hours of sleep is just not enough!
6) I always prefer to listen to alternative music than pop, country etc. Although, I do like more variation as well sometimes.
7) I’m left handed:)
8) I got a C in gym this year…sad
9)My dream is to become a fashion designer. However, if that doesn’t work out, I would really love to become a magazine editor for Vogue or Elle!
10) I would much rather live in the city than the suburbs! I can’t stand the feeling of being alone, in a quiet place, and the city is always plenty loud and alive!
11) If I were to go back in time, I would choose the 1920’s! I would love to see the era where women finally get more of an equal voice in society:)
12) I will be a sophomore in high school this year:)
13) It’s the summer, yet I choose to wear fashion-boots…(I just think Fall is never really over)
14) My all-time favorite show is Lost! Favorite characters: Desmond Hume, Daniel Faraday, and Charlie Pace❤️
15) Half my closet is probably Marvel superhero related…Seriously:p
16) I have a folder filled with drawings I drew from when I was anywhere between the ages of eight up until now (I’m 15). I guess it’s just really nice to see improvement in a hobby I absolutely love:)
17) I really want Faber Castle Polycromose colored pencils…like a lot..
18) I used to draw the My Little Pony character, Fluttershy on school whiteboards, chalkboards and science desks (with the eraser of course)…basically everywhere, and everyone knew it was me that drew them:p
19) I love reading:) I read the Hunger Games at least 7 times, and The Fault In Our Stars at least 3:) I’m a huge fan of the Divergent series as well❤️
20) I hate deadlines…but I mean who doesn’t.
21) I used to have 2 blogs before this one. One I only kept for about two weeks, and then stopped because of schoolwork and such, and the second one I actually deleted because someone I knew found out about it…yeah that one wasn’t really smart. Although, I am glad that this happened, because I have finally found this amazing WordPress community and I’m here to stay!
22) If I had to choose a couple of celebrities to interview, I would probably choose either Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley, Tavi Gevinson or Ella Yelich-O’Connor (Lorde) I just think that they are all confident, headstrong inspirational women that I would want to be like as I grow up:)
23) I currently have 7 apps for photo editing on my iPhone…is that too much? :p
24) I always wanted to learn how to play the piano, and I still do:)
25) I love to write. I always have. I have also loved fashion for a really long time now. Now that I have a fashion blog, I can combine two hobbies of mine together! So, my last fact is: I am happy that I made a decision to start this blog. It has made me become a better writer, cleared my thoughts and views, and express myself…all on top of getting to know some awesome commenters who take time to read my content:) So, thank you for that!
Ok! That was a bit about me, so now in the comments below, it would be awesome to hear about you! Leave 5 Random Facts about yourself on this post, and let’s see how many we can get!
If you enjoyed this post, please like or follow: (because if you do, you are the BEST!)