OMG, you guys I was nominated for the Liebster Award!!! I am so glad and honored to by nominated by the awesome SophisticatedlyStyled , so thank you so much for this nomination!
Here are the rules for this award:
You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
These are the questions…
1.What is your favourite thing in your entire makeup collection?
…my lipstick collection!!!! I love lipsticks, and I just think that applying it is just so fast, and it is soooo much easier to bring the concentration to you’re lips, than the focus to be on you’re eyes. (Eyeshadow, mascara, liner…it’s so time consuming!)
2. Daily makeup routine?
It’s very simple, because of my age! (15) I’ll usually just wear a moisterizer, and a tinted moisturizer. After that, I’ll usually apply lip balm and a bit of lipstick:)
3. Do you contour?
Nope! I just think that I’m too young for it and it really wouldn’t help me more than it would hurt my skin:p
4. What is your favourite colour to wear?
If it’s beauty, I would probably have to go with red. I just loooove red lipstick and I think that it is just so classic and yet super pretty and can match with plenty of outfits:)
5. How do you prefer to accessorize everyday?
I usually don’t accessorize, but when I do, I tend to wear quite a bit! I prefer to wear simple jewelry from Forever 21 honestly, silver or gold depending on the outfit. I really like the dainty mid-rings as well!
6. Do you do your makeup differently if you wear glasses?
Not really. I rarely wear any eye makeup, to be honest.
7. What is your favourite way to style your hair?
Well, I currently have really short hair, and can barely make a ponytail! I’m trying to grow it out to a bob, but it’s going to take a while:p However, I recently started to curl my short hair, which I was really surprised to find that I loved, so I might start switching the flat iron for a curler from now on!
8. Do you have any nightly beauty routines?
Besides brushing my teeth?! 😀
But, yes i don’t really have much of a routine, but I always make sure to apply my Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream, to get softer and less dry skin for the next morning:)
9. What is the most important thing for you in your makeup routine?
That would definitely have to be my Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer as well as my Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer:) I am younger and I am one to be very light on makeup! (Can’t wait to get older and wear more beauty products though! Sadly, it’s quite unnecessary right now..)
10. What is your favourite part about doing makeup/hair/beauty?
My favorite part about doing makeup, and hair as well as beauty is the fact that I have the tools to change something about myself that I don’t like, and focus on the parts that I do:)
Using makeup is a confidence booster for me, and keeping up with you’re appearance show that you care about how you present yourself to others!
11. Have you ever thought about making a YouTube channel?
I actually have!!! But, I was just too scared and nervous to start my own fashion and beauty YouTube channel because I was just soooooo afraid that someone at school would find out and make fun of me for it! 😦
And here are my nominees:)
And the questions for you!
1) If you can only carry 3 Beauty Items with you, what would they be?
2) What is you’re everyday makeup look?
3) Where do you get fashion inspiration from?
4) What is you’re dream career?
5) What is you’re favorite trend currently?
6) Is there anything in you’re makeup bag, that you simply cannot live without?
7) What is you’re preferred way to style you’re hair?
8) Favorite drugstore makeup brand?
9) Do you usually focus on your eyes, or you’re lips when applying makeup?
10) Do you have a nightly routine?
11) What is you’re favorite part about blogging? 🙂
Thank you again for this award! I’m so glad that I am getting recognized as a blogger after creating my own award here on this blog! If you want to check it out, feel free to click this link: The Fashionista Award