Ello everyone! 😀 Yesterday, the lovely Leanne Merrill made my day by nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Award! So, a huge thank you to you Leanne! Please, go check out her blog, it’s amazing!
The Rules of this Award:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
And my answers…
1. If you could only use one make up product for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
That would probably have to be my Simple Rich Moisturizer because it is extremely moisturizing and great for dry skin, which I sadly have:(
2. What’s your favourite mascara?
Honestly? I don’t wear mascara! I really don’t want to overdo it with the makeup, especially since I’m in high school and they are pretty strict when it comes to excessive makeup!
3. What made you start a blog?
Initially, I started this blog for the pure enjoyment of writing and talking about fashion at the same time! Now, I guess I blog because this is such a wonderful community with amazing bloggers with similar interests and I just think that it’s so cool that everyone makes some really nice connections here:) Additionally, I think that blogging will improve my writing skills and knowledge in the fashion industry for college! I really want to become a full-time fashion blogger for Vogue or Elle! It’s my dream:) So, I started this blog with these hopes and goals:)
4. What’s your favourite ever product?
This would have to be my Mary Kay red lipstick:) I really like darker shades for lip colors, and this one is my absolute favorite!
5. Do you prefer high end or budget brands and why?
Budget brands all the way! Sure, I know that you can tell the difference of high end makeup and lower quality brands, but it’s not much. Especially since I’m 15, no one really judges you if you have a budget brand. (And you can afford more makeup this way!)
6. What is your night time/evening skin care routine?
For skin care, I wash my face with Simple: Foam Face Wash, and apply Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream:)
7. How long does it take you to get ready on an average day?
Um…like one hour? I really don’t wear much makeup at all, and the hour basically consists of me either straightening my hair, and basically just staring into my closet saying “I’m going to wear something I haven’t worn in a long time, today!”, but then wear something I wear too much:p
8. Who is your style crush?
OMG Cara Delevingne is by faaaaarrr such an inspiration to me when it comes to style! I really like how her style doesn’t even come close o falling short even when she’s not in high end Chanel or Dolce & Gabanna, which is something that most models don’t do. I think that’s what makes her more of a style icon, being unique, eclectic and even effortless!
9. What got you interested in make up, fashion and beauty?
When it comes to makeup and beauty, it was actually my mom who made me interested in learning about cosmetics since she’s a makeup artist and a Mary Kay consultant:) (Hi Mother!) Watching her order beauty products to sell always had my curiosity and attention:) As for fashion, it was most definitely the magazines! Elle, Teen Vogue and Glamour mainly. The app Style.com is also something that made me much more interested and knowledgable in fashion.
10. Outlandish lip stick colours (greens, blues, purples etc) are they okay?
Absolutely! I think that bright and unexpected lipstick colors are great at making a simple outfit pop:) Although it is something that should be done tastefully and with an outfit that first of all: matches and second: Isn’t too busy.
Now, here are the 10 Bloggers I Nominate!
And My Questions For You:)
1. Where do you get fashion inspiration from?
2. Daytime makeup routine?
3. Describe you’re dream job:)
4. Would you rather have a shopping spree online or in store?
5. All time favorite magazine?
6. What’s you’re dream vacation?
7. Who’s you’re celebrity style crush?
8. Where do you see you’re blog in 5 years?
9. Describe you’re personal style!
10. Top 5 Songs in you’re summer playlist?