Today, the 26th of March, is finally the day that I go ahead and change all of my social media bio pages (and this blog) from: “15 year old fashion blogger” to 16. It’s my birthday! This past year has definitely felt like it want by fast, and I thought I would share some things I’ve learned during these past 16 years, I think is still good advice to anyone at any age. Hope you find this a bit inspiring or helpful:)
1) Appreciate the small and special moments in your life, you want to remember.
2) Don’t let anyone interfere or influence your beliefs.
3) Don’t be afraid of change, because it’s inevitable.
4) As hard it may be sometimes, don’t compare yourself so much. It’s amazing how happy you can be, once you simply…stop.
5) Take advice from your parents, because they know what they’re talking about, and you haven’t been though it yet.
6) Don’t wait for the right moment for anything. There will never be a perfect moment, but it becomes perfect in you memories once you make it happen.
7) Missing someone only makes the heart grow stronger.
8) You have the freedom to choose your own destiny and each and every one of us can do great things. Don’t sell yourself short.
9) Don’t judge. You wouldn’t want someone to judge you behind your back, when you can’t defend yourself.
10) Never give up. If something doesn’t work out, there are still countless other ways II haven’t tried.
11) Friendships define who you are. Choose the good ones and be grateful you have them.
12) Don’t hold a grudge. Be willing to forgive, just like someone was able to apologize to you.
13) Don’t be someone your not. Once you do, it’s almost impossible to show people who you really are.
14) Don’t let a lie weigh you down, because the truth really will set you free.
15) Never let yourself believe that you are worth less than someone else. Everyone is equal.
16) Always follow your dreams. Because its 1000 times better to fail and know you tried, than regretting never trying at all.